10.23.2006

Recovered from MISHKA'S Files

( no really! mishkasjournal.blogspot.com)

Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Finally, A Post!

Hello there. Sorry to leave you hanging there, when it comes to journal writing, I have a tendency to procrastinate when it comes to journal writing. So here I am, in front of my mac mini and typing out on Microsoft word. We have DSL now, so it’s fast and unlimited. But, I can only use it on the weekends. So it is really Monday, and you will see that this was posted on Friday or Saturday.

Anyway…rewind until now. What to write about. I mean, I love to write, but I lack motivation. As you can see, I am a really good writer, but I don’t write a lot. Only well, when I feel like it. Check out pfkada [dot] blogspot [dot] com. I only wrote one chapter on the complex saga of the P. F. Kada, and it lacked appreciaton and approval...


...continued....


We'll miss you Jazz, don't worry, I'll try to make PFKADA have fun for a while so the month will just breeze by, and you'll be back in no time!

:-D

Thanks for still forgiving me, whatever, whenever.

Mishka

1 Comments:

At 5:57 PM , Blogger Anonymous said...

Mishk... Don't say that!!! We love that you're writing in to PFkada. :) It wasn't under appreciated, we just didn't have the chance to show it. :) We love you Mishk!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home