8.07.2006

Yes! I found a cure!

Joshua clicked the email.
"Hey Josh,
About the apoptoxin, you do know that was in experimental stage, right? But it was the only way you'd not die. So I'm trying my best to find a reversal drug.
Apoptoxin actually destroys damaged blood cells, and reduces body composition by half. That's why you're tiny.
Unfortunately.... I lost the papers and calculations of the Apoptoxin in the house. As you know, it literally exploded so... you know.
Carlos"

Nicah, Jasper, Yanna and Jem entered the room, with some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Nicah saw the email. "What does that mean?"
Joshua was boiling mad. "It means... I'll be this small forever!!!"
"Oh cmon. You're cute this way!"
(Note: Mishka's work, filled in the empty gaps) The phone rang.
“Hello” she asked.
“Nicah, It’s Almira here” a voice answered.
“Oh hi Almira, sup?”
“I saw you guys at that house with the police…”
“Wait. I’ll put you on speaker” Nicah fumbled with the phone. “Okay…almira?”
“So then, I found Joshua near the house…The plush toy, I mean. And I saw him rigged up to something. A lamppost."

Joshua exploded. "Yeah! I put a microcamera on Joshua. So that’s where I left him” he said.
Yanna was wondering, "You still like stuff toys?"
"Umm.... yeah!"
"Great! I like my Blee too!"
“So I took the toy home.” Almira continued.
“Hey Almira, where did you find that?"
"I don't know. Just come here."

Ten minutes later, Jem’s car pulled up in front of Almira’s house. “Man,” Jasper said, holding his head “Were we going against the speed limit? My cerebellum hurts.”
They rang the doorbell. They rang the doorbell. Almira popped out and screamed.
“Oh my! What’s happened to Joshua?” she said, looking at the small kid…I mean person.
“Don’t ask.” Said Jem. “is this about…”
“YES” all of them said. “Okay, I figured the microcamera would have something to record on, right?” said Almira “ So I found this CD in Joshua’s stuffing.”
She popped the CD in a computer. “Watch.” she said. The Video was a clear view of the street. They saw a man just standing there, on the other side of the street. They could only see his back. Suddenly, he collapsed and lay in a heap on the floor.
“Great. We didn’t even see what killed him.” Mumbled Yanna. “That’s it?”
Then they saw a pair of legs wearing khaki shorts streamed with paint and markers and a pair of Red clogs with something black on them. A hand reached down and grabbed something. Then, catching sight of the corpse. The person screamed a bloodcurdling scream and ran. Then the video went dead. Nicah was taking notes the whole time.
She said “Hmmm. Aren’t those Mishka’s pants?”
“Possible” Said Yanna.”But lots of people could own those kinds of pants, and maybe it was just Mishka you saw in your whole lifetime wearing that.”
“But the clogs…”
“Good Point” Said Jem. “Oh. But who wears clogs, those kind of pants and screams like that?” Dead silence. Only Mishka could. Grabbing Almira who grabbed a backpack, the group headed over to Jem’s car and left at full speed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home