8.07.2006

Nakaka-sniff.

Ey guys...

It's 5:30 in the morning and I'm posting... Wow, if I'm late for school, it's your faults. :P Jokez.

Anyway, just wanted to express how I feel for GCF. Here I go...

Yesterday, I was, WOW, so moved by the worship... All I saw was a church body of over a thousand singing praises to God. Who didn't cry here? Grabe... *sniff* Tapos, when I looked at our new building, it's so touching to see how everything that that building is made of, we worked together to fund for it and help GCF grow. Parang, ang ganda tignan physically, but it's even more beautiful when you realize how and WHY it was made. Di ba? ;) So yun, I cried a lot yesterday. :D

Oo nga Joshua, also the memories at GCF... Not I But You, Christmas Shines, all the drama, December 2005 :P, and of course, that time when we went swimming at this biiiig place.... (you weren't here yet Jaz) And we're still young, meaning there's still lots of time to make more memories. I'm sure they'll be LOADS more...

Lastly, the people at GCF. All Christians, it's great to see their love for God in action. But also, how great they are, just as people. Like you guys, you have done so much to help me grow as a Christian. You shared my memories with me. You listened to me when I had problems. You tried to help me with my homework. :P Pero, seriously. I really hope we all stay best friends forever... Those in favor, say "Aye!" :D (yan nanaman ako :P)

Just want to say, I really love you guys... Don't ever leave GCF!!! >:D< God bless, take care. Don't copy me, going online at 5:40 in the morning. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home