10.22.2006

Choices

Thanks Jaz for that post. Haha. It brought me back to my life of posting. PFkada is now alive again. I hope everyone can see this. Nicah, Jaz, Dianna, Jem, Mishka, Ren, all others in PFkada.

Sometime in February, I think it was February 22, I was sick and I stayed home from school. I was so bored with no one else to talk to. Most importantly, I was thinking, "Where should I go to school? Should I stay here in GCF? Or should I go to PhilSci or Ateneo?" Here I was, already transferring schools when all of a sudden thoughts strike. I saw Jaz like this last Saturday. Then I went online and saw one person, my classmate who was also absent that day. I asked her, "Where would you want me to go? Should I stay here in GCF? Or should I go?" She said, "Ummm...." And I waited for her answer. But she replied with a question, "What does your heart tell you?"

I'll never forget that question. Or the person who asked it. But she helped me be sure. I said, "My heart tells me to go and share God's Word to the people." She said, "Okay. Follow your heart." I knew what would happen if I left, I may lose friendships, I may lose buddies, I may be sadder than ever. But I'd gain something more valuable, the joy of following God. Equivalent exchange, equivalent exchange...

So Jaz, moral of my story. Follow your heart. Maybe it is God's will for you to go to China. Maybe it's not. But what do you truly want? I'll pray for you.

Seeing Nicah cry this morning made me remember that person who asked me the same question. I pray for her too, thanking God for her.

So... after a really short introduction and talk on choices, let's go back to posting. Thanks guys!

After all, without me, we wouldn't have met together, won't we? Hahaha. Totoo naman! Roflolz.

God Bless!

Joshua

P.S. I'll start writing the story now.
P.P.S. Let's have a party when Jazz comes back. And we could revive PFkada for good.

2 Comments:

At 5:55 PM , Blogger Anonymous said...

I like the story Josh... And yeah, what you said is true. Jaz, just follow what you heart tells you to do. And if you're worrying about us here in the Philippines, don't. Coz we have each other and we'll be fine. This might be a once in a life-time experience... You can only live life once. ^^ And besides, we would be selfish if we didn't let you go. :P

Yeah, I'm gonna start planning the party. My family can't wait to see you guys again!!! :) ...hey, PFkada is alive again!!! I'm so happy. :D

 
At 10:32 AM , Blogger mishka said...

Party? *sniffle* WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHH!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home