7.25.2006

Me also!

I'm gonna continue too! Jazper, that story bout war seems.. umm... World War na kaagad??? Hahahaha.

Joshua saw the picture and wondered. How did I get this small? Where am I?
Suddenly, Nicah came in the door. I knew it was a girl's room.
"Hi Joshua!!! You're so cute....." She said as she pinched Joshua's cheeks. Joshua got irritated.
"How'd I get this small??? Tell me!!! What happened???"
"You're cuter now than yesterday. Haha."
"Cmon! Listen to me!"
"Here Joshua. Good thing Jasper found some small clothes in your house. If you gave away your clothes to charity, you would be wearing my old clothes instead."
Joshua shuddered. "Eeeew."

Joshua changed from his too-big-for-his-size-now clothes to his old and small clothes, of course, in the bathroom.
Nicah got a ruler and measured him. "You are 3 feet 6 inches. How's that?"
"Yeah whatever. Did Carlos have something to do with this?"
"Well... Yes. But we better hurry, Jasper called for an important meeting."

They all gathered in Jasper's house.
Yanna and Jem went to Joshua and pinched his cheeks.
He got irritated again. "Ahhh! Stop it!'
Yanna said, "Cmon Joshua. It's only now that you get to be cute."
"Shut up."
Jasper said, "Back to business." His chest still hurt but it was healing. "We got a message from Carlos. The poptoposin will heal in 10 days. But the Apoptoxin...," he looked at Joshua,"...He has no idea when it will heal."
Joshua was furious. "What???! How do you expect I be this small???! Now I feel what Shinichi feels."
"Hey. It's better you became small than die! Anyway," he said. He then looks at the others. "I was watching the news. They have reported the old castle explosion. They didn't see us, they wouldn't believe us either."
Jem started talking. "I heard someone died in this place. I saw it in the news. The police suspects it was suicide but the family insists it was murder."
Nicah decided, "We're gonna go there and solve it. Who knows, we might be famous!"
Jasper teased Joshua. "Sorry Josh, PG 12. Haha!"
Joshua frowned. "Oh man! I hate being small!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home