7.26.2006

They all went to Jem's new car. It was a big silver one.
Nicah was awed. "Ooooooh!"
Jasper looked at it. "Shiny!"
Joshua frowned. "I think I'm too short to climb in!"
Yanna laughed. "Yeah. I can see that."
Jem opened the car and they all went in. Yanna helped Joshua up to his seat. Jasper sat at the front. Joshua sat at the back in between Yanna and Nicah.
Joshua was asking. "Why do I have to sit in between 2 girls??"
Nicah answered, "Because kids always have to stay in the middle with seatbelts."
Joshua said, "I think I'm changing from optimistic to pessimistic."
And they all laughed.

1 hour later they arrived at a house. There were police cars around it.
The police shooed them, "Sorry kids. You are too small to get involved. Especially that short guy." He pointed at Joshua.
Joshua was furious. "How many..." Nicah covered his mouth. He calmed down.
Jasper replied, "We're relatives. Can we please come in? I'd like to see my aunt."
The man said, "Hmm... perhaps I'll let you in. And can you take some pics of the scene? Thanks guys. You may be famous for helping out the police."
He gave them a film camera and he went to the crime scene. Jasper led the way. They entered the big house and went to the second floor. There they heard sobbing. A moan and a cry at once.

Jem knocked on the door. "Hello?" She pushed the door open and they saw a woman with her head on the bed. "Oh John! Why'd you have to kill yourself?"
Yanna went to her and comforted her. She signalled to the others that they should find the other members while she talks to this woman.

As soon as they left, Yanna talked to the woman.
The woman said, "I am Ms. Sally Grecia. Who are you?"
"I'm Yanna. Why are you crying?" Yanna asked, although she knew why.
"How did you get here? The police surely wouldn't let you in," she asked her.
"My friends and I wanted to come here to help you. We needed to help you."
"Okay *sob*" she sobbed.

Hey guys. Sorry if it was too short. I need to sleep na. God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home