6.29.2006

Sneaking out... Sleeping in...

Nicah and Jasper sat down on the rocky floor. They looked out at the entrance to the beautiful sky at night.

Nicah: Wow. Sure is wonderful at night.
Jasper: Yeah...
Jasper and Nicah's faces turned red . They looked at each other.

Jasper: I think I'll sleep right now...
Nicah: Yeah.. Just hope Joshua won't do anything stupid like bring an angry Rhinoceros in our cave or something.
Jasper: You know, I have a feeling Joshua might.
Nicah: I was just kidding. Cmon! (both laugh)

Joshua and Yanna sat down outside on the grassy grass.

Joshua: Starry starry night... (singing vincent)
Yanna: You have a good voice.
Joshua: Whoa! Thanks. (obviously blushing)
Yanna: (looking away)
Joshua: Um... Yeah.
Yanna: Yeah...Um.

Yanna: Hey. Let's go back now.
Joshua: You go. I'll keep watch.
Yanna: Yeah. Just don't do anything stupid like bring an angry rhinoceros into our cave or something.
Joshua: You know, I have a feeling I might.
Yanna: Hey! Stop joking josh!
Joshua: Hahaha. (both laugh)

Jasper woke up at dawn. Yanna and Nicah were there, sleeping snugly. "Where's Joshua" his first instinct. Then he heard a loud grunt.

Jasper: Oh my.
Nicah: Stop snoring Jaz!
Jasper: Um guys...
Yanna: We're super duper tired. Okay?
Jasper: There's an angry rhinoceros in our cave...
Yanna and Nicah: JOSHUA!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home