6.25.2006

What's wrong?

I'll leave this blog for a long time muna. So you will not hate me. This will be last post before I leave. I'll come back when you're ready.

I wish we were like those days ago. You know when all 4 of us were always together, singing, telling stories, always making conferences and the like. Right now, I'm reading the first posts that we posted, so I can look up all those happy moments. I wish we could all get together at Jasper's house one Saturday and just talk and talk and talk. Maybe in Yanna's house? Or Nicah's (I've never been there). Not mine coz' Honey and Gabby are there. I wish Yanna went online more frequently, sana lang. I wish Jasper can tell all his silly stories. I wish I can become even kornier. Hahaha. Roflolz. Now that was korny. Wahahhahaha.

Oraganization 6 will rule! Ooops, you don't know what that was. Wahahah.

God Bless!
Josh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home