6.27.2006

cont...

COOL! Um... Let's say how we got there muna. First, we were Jasper, a.k.a. the Silver Guy, battled the bad guy, whoever he is.

Jasper: Get in the boat!!
Nicah: Who are you???! Can we trust you???!
Jasper: Trust me.
Yanna: Uuuuy! Okay, back to panic state.
Josh: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Nicah lifted the mast while yanna cut the rope connecting the boat to the shore.

Jasper: What are you doing, you fool!!!
Josh: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Jasper: Make yourself useful, head to the wheel.
Josh: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

As all of us got the boat ready, Jasper, a.k.a. the Silver Guy, defeated the bad guy with one blow. Already, teh boat was approximately 17.165 meters from shore.

Jaz: How can I jump all the way there?
Josh: Hey "The Big SIlver Guy who Keeps on Shining but has one very big brown spot on his shirt!" SWIM!

Jaz came on board. Nicah and Yanna stared at The Silver Guy, a.k.a. Jasper.

Nicah: You're JASPER!
Jasper: No I'm not. I'm the Silver Guy who keeps on shining but has...
Yanna: Um... Silver Guy blah blah, your not shining. And I can see you're not shining anymore. I can see your almost cannot see eyes.
Jasper: Fine. You caught me. Okay. First let's talk about....
BAAAAM!
Jasper: Joshua!!!!!!!!!!!

And then we landed on this strange, forbidden and cryptically mysterious island. Because of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home