6.24.2006

Hello guys!

I deleted the last posts I made.

I made lots of friends in Pisay! My fave subject is english, and the english teacher is the son of T. Ruth (old GCF principal). I made many friends: Keanu, Andie, Justine, Aveline, Fatima, Joel, Cyril, LC, Joaquin (boy from Xavier), Sarah, Gino, and many many others. School is fun. except for P.E. I bet yanna and jem saw me in my uniform. Haha! Short pants.

Went to Jaz's house today. Try this for laughs. http://www.rrrrthats5rs.com/wordpress/wp-content/dont-shoot-the-puppy.swf Jasper was so addicted and he kept on shouting until he figured it out. Trust me, it's super corny.

How was school there? School's fine by me.

God Bless!
From Joshua who is physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually and uhm.. psychologically happy. Well maybe not physically. Haha! Roflolz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home