4.18.2006

Why isn't anybody online?

Hello guyz!

First of all...I know I'm leaving tomorrow but that doesn't mean you can't talk to me now! Cmon... I'm B-O-R-D. Wahhhhhh! Huh? Ooops! B-O-A-R-D. There... Hmm... since when did I get so much spelling mistakes? Roflolz... haha

Okee... Back to serious mode. Wow, idiotic mode is really fun. Anyweiz, TALK TO ME! I'm leaving tomorrow and... and... you're not online. Anyway, I'll be waiting for someone kind enough to talk to me today.

Second...Yah I agree. We need a topic here. It's so hard to think of something to write. Except when I'm so board I could write that I'm bord. Board? Bord? Okay (sighs), can anyone tell me the right spelling of bored? Roflolz. Nicah... I like your tito's song. Too bad I don't know the chords.

Third... Okee Jaz. I forced my parents to go to Chancel Repertoire. Hehe. (Was that right?)

Fourth... Yanna, I'm sorry about the hairbrush. Jazper, I'm not making clones out of her hair. I'm too dumb for that. And... WHY WOULD I DO SUCH A THING? Please forgive me Yanna. I'm so irresponsible. And also idiotic. Which would you describe me as? Roflolz.

Fifth... Sure na ako going sa Ateneo this year. Hehe... I love taglish too! yah... this means... uh... look on the bright side Joshua! You get to talk to yourself more and more! Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Hmm... Yah. :D :(

Sixth... See y'all next month! God Bless! What would you want as pasalubong? No really. I wanna give you guys something from the US of A! Hehe. Hey Jaz! What will I tell Lyka for you? Hehe... joke!

Seventh... What is with these numbers? Oneth, tooth, treeth, fourth, fiveth, sixth, sevent? Hehe.

Ate... Please correct my spelling next time. :D

You want a dog, Yanna? Well... buy one! roflolz joke! Want me to buy one for you?
Jazper, I CAN'T BELIEVE I PARTICIPATED IN JAZPERISM! How did you make that card appear? Although that's freaky, it was fun watching the others scream! XD roflolz!
Nicah... I made a song too!
"Ay ya ya ya! I love Jazper's mansion!
It's gigantic, enormous, roomy and
Jazper will invite us there.................................someday!"
Hehe. I hope my jokes aren't corny which they really are. To tell you the truth, I'm not corny. I'M NOT EVEN YELLOW! Hahahahahahahahaha! Ang korny ko no?

Let's put a new topic... I suggest... about God this time. Yeah.
I'll try to be online! (even at 12:00 there!)

Your friend, (and I hope best friend)
Joe

P.S. Have you heard the song American Junk? It's cool. by Apo Hiking Society. Yeah... Jaz... it's a good insult to MCDONALDS! Hehe. Are you in?

P.P.S. I'm waiting for you. "I will be right here waiting for you..." to talk to me online. Hehe.

P.P.P.S. God Bless y'all!

1 Comments:

At 9:54 PM , Blogger Anonymous said...

NO!!!!! do you havta leave?!? waaaaaaaah.... :((

Anyways, back to haffeh old me... :D :D :D

Ey Josh, you aren't alone at ateneo, I can introduce you to some friends of mine. :) And, of course, you'll be invited to the MC fair.... by ME of course! and yanna, and jazz and jem are invited too. :)

JOSHUA!!!! I can give you the chords to my tito's song!!!! Just don't pass the song on as your own... ;)

See yah next month Josh... we'll miss you! hugs... labshu!!!!

nicah :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home