4.11.2006

I Need Help!

You know, I should really start checking the comments... hehe...

Anyways, what I need help with is... PF rehearsals! Almira said I missed out on 2 songs for the Mother's Day service... you guys think I'll be able to catch up? I do hope so... I feel so sad that I've missed out on a lot...

Well, that's pretty much what I need help with. So I guess I'll just kill the time by telling you guys what's been going on in the life of, well, me.

Well, I did have the Bayanihan thing... real fun. And, by the way, Jazz, Titus doesn't know you. XD... anyways, during the actual presentation... Joshua, during my first dance, you might have noticed... I was dancing pretty awkwardly? or maybe umm... I looked pretty stupid there on stage. IT WAS ALL THE PETTICOAT'S FAULT!!! It's true! My petticoat was falling so I had to pick it up over and over again... it was so embarrassing... everyone who watched me noticed... hehe...

During the past 2 weeks... I was at my Bayanihan rehearsals... really tiring. We had to do 50 push-ups and sit-ups on the first day... then we added 10 more for each day... what a WORK OUT. Anyways, that didn't leave anytime or even any energy for me to use the computer or bike, or whatever else I do that is fun. BUT, THE REHEARSALS WERE SURE FUN. weeeee...

To answer your question, Yanna, Titus is someone I met at Bayanihan... And, turns out, Jazz knows him. :) he's a nice guy... but he doesn't talk much. I'll show you guys a picture one time. :) In case you didn't read it up there, Jazz, he doesn't know you. Not even David. XD...

I'm going to Tagaytay for 3 days I think, leaving on Thursday. So, I think I'll see you guys on Sunday. :) And Monday.

Hey Yanna, who's that girl that commented on 2 of your posts? You think we could meet her at church one time? Let me know if we can. It's nice to meet another GCF-er. :)

Wow... that's one long post. Keep posting and commenting guys, miss you all and love you all soooo much!

A person with tired fingers,
Nicah :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home