4.12.2006

Whoa... Sorry guyz I didn't post for SO long. Or was it long?

Anyweiz, Nicah? That person was you? Wow. Thought it was another person. Your dance was super cool. Cool solo too. Anyway, did you now Jasper's leaving for Tagaytay too on Thursday? (trying not to laugh evilly) Sana we could all meet again... and talk again... live!

Jaz, you HAVE to seriously tell me aboutyour mind reading trick. And also the pulse trick. Okay?
Dianny, I promise to give you your brush on Monday. Or Sunday. Whenever we meet. It's not my fault you left it in my house! It's the brushes!

Jasper's thinking of a pfkada outing. How's that? Powerplant... wall climbing... movies... JOLLIBEE!... the girls bringing us to those department stores and spend hours and hours shopping while I just sit and Jaz will... um... nah never mind!

I love y'all! See you on Monday! And to Jaz and Nicah and Jem and Nicole... on Sunday!

3 Comments:

At 9:14 PM , Blogger Anonymous said...

Hi Joshua!

Uhmm... not sure if I can go on an outing with you guys... perhaps if there are parents and stuff... anyone's parents at all... basta may kasama. :) So looking forward to that. :D

Yeah, need to tell you something REALLY important on Sunday. As in, REALLY REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT. I'll tell you too, Jazz. :)

Uhm... yeah, see you too. Labshu Josh! God bless and take care always.

 
At 9:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicah's friend right?
Jasper should know about... never mind ... Nicah has the guts to tell him anyway... Weird story behind the picture... ups and downs... it has something to do with pink and... a stupid habit of... ummm... guys... ummm... liking guys... ill stop there...

 
At 4:20 PM , Blogger Yanna L. said...

One clarification:Joshua,I do not shop that much!!Umm...see yah.Still feeling kinda low after that whole thing.Oh well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home