4.14.2006

ANSWER ME FEFOL!

Eylo,
Did any of you guys read my post entitled, "Help MEEEE!"? If you did... why aren't you helping?! Kidding....

hehe...

But, seriously, it's like I never posted anything...

Okay, enough about me, I want to talk to Dianna. :)
I miss you so much too!!! I hope you really could go to the 11 o'clock service... It'd be so much better if I could see you too, other than Jazper and Josh, not that there's anything wrong with them... XD. Anyways, I love you so much! See you on Monday! Mwah, hugs.

I just got home from Tagaytay... The weather there was great, and there was so much wildlife... it was so cool. (in both ways :D) It was creepy in some ways too, like in the middle of the night, while all of us were just minding our own business, there would be a blackout, then the ligths would come back, then go again. Until finally it stayed dark. Then you could hear the civets hissing and meowing and making eerie sounds. My younger male cousin, Raja, boy, was he scared. I bet I would've been scared too, if Tito Eric, one of the brothers of my dad, wasn't playing the guitar. I made an amazing discovery that day.
...
My tito could write these amazing songs. And his songs had such deep meaning. My favorires are "La-la Song", "Held Him So Close", "Fantasy" and "Sa Ating Kasal". I wish you guys could hear them... I fell in love with the music! I couldn't help but ask my tito play "La-la Song" over and over again... I think I liked it most because I could relate to it... it's about missing someone very much. But, in my case, it's missing all of you guys! This line goes: "I'm running out of words to tell of your love (not sure about that part) so for now I sing, this La-la song, but hopefully not for long." I hope that someday we could write songs like that. I'll show you guys a copy of the lyrics on Sunday or Monday. :)


Alrighty then, just wanted to tell you guys what I was doing these past days. God bless ya'll, take care. Love you so much!

La-la Song fan,
Nicah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home