4.16.2006

So Jaz... where's the survey?

Where in the world is our survey?! Hehe. I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored! Walang magawa. But I'm leaving for the US of A on Wednesday so sana it would be fun. I'll play SP all day like Jaz! hehe. roflolz. Pray for me and my safety and my family and their safety. So... See y'all tomorrow! I hope...

Whatsup there? Yanna, I FORGOT YOUR HAIRBRUSH! How irresponsible of me. I can't even do one simple thing. Anyway, I'll keep trying.

These are short paragraphs and I wrote this post out of boredom. Hehe. God Bless Y'all! Oh and Happy Jesus Saved You Today Day! hehe. If you'd notice, Sj would start saying that to you. It's all because of me! HAH!

God Bless Y'all and have a Merry New Summer! Ho ho ho! (looks like Father Christmas (for Narnia Fans) came early and arrived with the Easter Bunny!)

From...this lonely guy who doesn't have anybody to talk to...
P. Joe (hehe)

P.S. God Bless Y'all!
P.S.S. How many times have I posted that? 3 times? Hehe. Anyweiz, God Bless Y'all!
P.S.S.S. Now that makes 4. And Happy Jesus Saved You Today Day!
P.S.S.S.S. I have a question for a survey... WHICH JASPER DIDN"T DO! hehe!

Question: If you had only two friends left in the world who would those be? Of course, one friend would be Jesus so just name the other one. That's why I put 2.

P.S.S.S.S.S. SMILE Y'ALL!
P.S.S.S.S.S.S. God Bless You all and Happy Jesus Saved You Today Day!
P.S.S.S.S.S.S.S. How many S's where that? Anyway, bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home