4.10.2006

Hurrah, Hurraaaaaaahhhh!!!

Yay, P. Jazz is back! Hehe... anyways, perhaps I should explain.

While you were gone, Jazz, I was taking a Bayanihan dance class. Real fun, you guys should join next summer. And, yesterday, we had our performance. I invited Yanna and Joshua, and Yanna couldn't make it, and Joshua did. And, I'm serious! You guys really should join next year... Oh, and turns out Titus has a crush on me for my voice... hehe.

All cleared up now? Good. See you guys next sunday! God bless and ALABSHOO ALL!!!!!!

One really tired person,
Nicah

2 Comments:

At 2:58 PM , Blogger Yanna L. said...

umm...who's Titus?!

p.s.welcome home Jaz!!!!

 
At 2:59 PM , Blogger Yanna L. said...

oh,yeah,are you comin to Praise today,Nicah?????? :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home