4.18.2006

Leavin' ON a Jet Plane!

"All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go
I'm sitting here in front of the computer
I want to wake you up to say goodbye...

Now 10:30's coming it's late night
The plane is waiting it's blowing its horn (when do planes do that?)
Already I'm so excited I couldn't sleep...

So.... who cares about these lyrics? Let's skip to the chorus...

I'm leaving on Jazper's jet plane
I know when I'll be back again
Oh -censored- I hate and want to go..."

I'm leaving tomorrow April 18. See you all on May 17! (right after PF Sunday) (arrgh! couldn't make it!) And to Yanna... see your hairbrush next month! roflolz. God Bless!

From Balikbayan Boy,
P. Jo

P.S. Forgive me please? (to Yanna)
P.P.S. Please email me your pasalubong requests! Hehe. Don't worry... I have 20$ to spare. :D
P.P.P.S. Roflolz! God Bless You! And Happy Jesus Saved You the Day Before Yesterday Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home