12.15.2006

On the way to a jetplane

Thanks mish for the code.

Everybody gathered around.
"He is accomplice. He is taking me to where Carlos was last. Ren is with me. Driver is Ren in disguise. Meet us at SG."

Jasper shouted, "WHAT?! REN WAS THE DRIVER?!"
"According to josh, yes," Almira said.
"THE DRIVER WAS TOO TALL TO BE REN?!"
*bonk* Time stops.

Joshua appeared again.
"Wow. These time stops are happening more frequently! Anyways, why did ren use that oh so scary voice and talked about lousy detectives? All will be revealed.
For now, I'm hungry. I want pie!"
A piece of pie hit his face.
"Umm... good enough!"

Time resumes.
They all laughed.
Yanna asked, "What's sg?"
Nicah asked, "Why did Ren use that oh so scary voice scaring little Joshua."
Time stops.

Joshua appears, mad. "HEY!"
Time resumes.

Lauren asked, "Why did Josh have to use code. Why didn't he call you guys. And why did he use these foreign languages?"
Jazper said, "Where's youth live?"
Nicah concluded, "I think this is more urgent than us asking questions. They'll tell us later. We have to find what sg means. It's where we have to meet Josh and Ren."
Mishka smiled. "I got it. Here's a hint. If ph is philippines, what's sg?"
Yanna smiled. "SEGREGATION!"
Almira said, "Wha?!
Lauren suggested, "Switzerland?"
Yanna replied, "I was just joking guys. It's in singapore!"
Jem, on her hospital bed said, "No! You're leaving me here!"

DING DONG!

Carlos came in and gave poptoposin to jaz and jem. "Hope that helps. Where are you guys going?"
Mishka replied, "Singapore, in Jasper's private jet!"
Jaz said, "Wha? I DON'T OWN A PRIVATE JET!"
*bonk*

Jasper's mansion later.
Mishka said, "Yanna's coming. Jem too. Almira had to stay with her family. She gave us a gift though. Here..."
He handed out a black flat key. "I bet we'll need it a lot later."
Jasper sighed, "I never thought we'd use my private jet."
All of them arrived and climbed in. A song played on the speakers.

"I'm leaving on a jet plane!"

Laughter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home