11.03.2006

The Letter...The Pigeon...The Diskette, and someone familiar!


Joshua's right. Blogger is having trouble posting pictures!

"A lead?" Yanna said, "We can barely read it!"
"And I have a baaaad feeling that this letter is entirely another thing...maybe it's NOT related to this letter. And maybe this diskette is hiding something!" Mishka said.
"He might be right." Nicah said. "Joshua, Jazz, Yanna, you guys try to figure out the letter. Besides, joshua can't possibly reach the computer, unless one of us carries him."
"Hey!" Joshua said, "But i must admit she's quite right."
"Mishka, Nicah and I can work on the diskette" Almira said. "Jem can get some rest and care for the pigeon too."
"Ok, let's do this!" said Jasper.

Later, while Joshua, Jasper and Yanna were working on the message, and Jem's/Carlos' Pigeon started to coo, Nicah was fiddling with the diskette. The top popped open and revealed a chip thing.

"Oops!" said Nicah " I think I broke it."
"Wait! Lemme see that" Mishka grabbed the thing from Nicah. "This looks awfully familiar."
"But WHAT is it?" Jem said.
"I don't know what it's called, but I DO know how to use it!" "mishka chirped.

Everybody stared at the thing.

"What? Jethro uses Macs sometimes!" Mishka cried.

Silence.

"Don't tell me I'm the only one who carries a Mac laptop around!"

"Guys!" Jasper pointed at a word in the letter.
Everybody gasped.

Ren.

"Dun dun duuuuuuuun!" Almira said.
-to be continued!-

Woooooow! I acctually wrote a story and FINISHED IT!!!! Yay PFKada!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home