6.10.2006

Aloha! It's me!

Okay, okay. (copying Stitch's voice)

First of all, I'm not superdy duper rich. We don't have 3 laptops, we only have 2. Well, about the chocolates thing, I counted them. 87 including each Ghirardelli square which is obviously a lot less than a million. And they were all given to us.

Second of all, I'm sorry but I won't be online the whole schoolyear. That's worse than Nicah's.

Third of all, I'm gonna miss you all (especially someone, nah never mind). See you on 23'rd? Or maybe I don't have time to go. Oh no. :(

Fourth of all, who's posting here anyway? Jem last. Jasper was 2 posts away. Yanna was, I think 9 posts and Nicah, wow. I forgot how to count. Hahahahah! Roflolz.

Fifth of all, I never get tired of rolling on the floor laughing out loud (z) online! roflolz!

Bye from Joshua. God Bless! Sana we could all see each other on Sunday. God Bless!

2 Comments:

At 6:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, sorry Joshua!!

 
At 6:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

^ that was Jem.
|

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home