4.26.2006

Yeah...Yeah...Yeah...

So... what happened? Ouch. You don't wanna tell me. Waaaaahhhhhh! Cmon what happened? And why do I feel so out of place? And why is Jaz the only one posting? What's astig about what? Um... Well... Yeah... Um... Better not tell that. :D
I'm feeling homesick na. The day before yesterday I was daydreaming about us in the room, laughing and laughing and laughing. Yesterday, I dreamt of my GCF classmates. Hehe.
Miss you guyz na. Hehe. We passed tunnels and it's said make a wish and it'll come true. I don't believe it but I wished to see you guyz again. Yeah. No really. I miss Jazper na even though he is very mean to me and ignores me and calls me idiot (which I am) and doesn't tell me what happened to them. I miss Nicah who always hugs me and talks to me and always keeps secrets and says I'm a good friend and I hope would tell me what happened. I miss Yanna who always talks to me and is my friend even though people tease her (when she told me that I cried, I'm not joking) and also is very funny and optimistic and sweet and I hope she would tell me what happened, too. I miss Jem who says she misses me and Jazper has become less funny (haha) because I am not in Grow Kids and always lends me her cellphone so I can be SO addicted to Super Real Tennis and I hope she would tell me what happened too. On my next tunnel, I'll wish that you would tell me what happened to you.
Hehe. (smiles) Miss you na. God Bless you always.

P.S. I went to San Francisco yesterday and saw Ghirrardelli's. Did I spell that right? Problem is my dad doesn't want to buy that for pasalubong. Sarap. I think I'll buy 3 for Nicah, Jem and Yanna. Not for Jazper since he must already have thousands of those in his house and is very mean to me. Just joking. Of course jaz. God Bless!

1 Comments:

At 8:54 PM , Blogger Yanna L. said...

what IS happening?! what's going on here?!how am i supposed to tell you anything when i don't know what im supposed to tell you?!!!? WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!

sorry,got kinda carried away there.miss you na bwAAHAHAHAAHH see yah and God bless you and your family always!!see you soooon!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home