5.01.2007

Let's see..

Well, I'd like to share with y'all what I've learned from my vacation to the States.
Argh.

1. I'm claustrophobic.

2. People there are so...foreign. *well, duh*

3. I like to shop, after all.

4. It's easier to shop when you know everything isn't expensive.

5. Sleeping on the floor for one whole week is NOT an easy job.

6. I liiiiiike my Chucks. Waaaheehee.

7. Ano pa ba?! Heck heck.

8. I don't like thirteen hour flights.

9. Stewardesses wear A LOT of make-up.

10. My back aches when I shiver too much.

11. Cinderella does not wear glass slippers. Gasp!!!

12. Well, I guess pie IS good after all.

13. Burger King is okay.

14. Cold floors in the morning don't feel right.

15. Little boys talk weirdly at times.

16. Inflatable beds must never have holes.

17. I've watched Dreamgirls thrice on the plane, and it traumatizes me.

18. I like the movie Eragon. Sorta.

19. I've finally watched Music and Lyrics (yes, on the plane)

20. There was this old 50's movie playing on the plane, and they all talk like...basta. haha.

21. Never wear socks with slippers.

22. Watching the Garfield movie too many times can get to your head.

23. Life is like a pack of gum. *I've yet to figure out why*

24. Getting your period on a plane is horrendous.

=and lastly...=

25. I. hate. airplane. food.

-----------------------------------
well, there you go. haha. comprehend my babblings for a moment...
bye!

=Yanna Banana=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home