7.08.2006

GCF...

Now in GCF.

Joshua said, "I figured out something about the numbers. "
Nicah replied, "I know the address. 25 Georgeton Street, Fort City, Metro Manila."
Josh said, "Great! I packed us some lunch, so we can go there."
Jasper looked at the pack of food Joshua prepared. "You bake?!"
Josh nodded with a smile. "Yup! Creme Brulee!"
Yanna and Nicah laughed. "Sounds like something familiar."

Josh sat on the drivers seat.
Jasper volunteered, "Umm... Josh? I think I should drive. you know. You're tooy oung."
Josh replied, "You're too young too!"
"But I look older."
"Yeah whatever."

After a very very sharp turn, Yanna shouted, "I'm getting sick of your driving Joshua."
"AHHHHHHH!"
The Mini Cooper they have ridden drove past the street, unaware of the red light on the postr above it. After they had missed a gasoline truck, Joshua stopped the car.
"We're here."
Jasper said "Hey Josh. I need to eat something before I die."

But they turned back, astonished as they saw the house that they were looking at. Or more precisely, a burned pile of steel and wood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home