5.18.2006

Time to answer Jazz's questions...

1.) When I cover Jazper with a big giant carpet and tell him, "Count to 5 and I will disappear." Then I dash out of the room and Jazper says, "Whoa! Joshua's really good at this!"

2.) When Jesus died on the cross to save my sins. It isn't really a magic trick nor an illusion. It's the real thing and the most amazing thing I have ever known.

3.) Spill some coffee on his shirt and tries to rub it with magical cleanser but found out that the magical cleanser was fake and the stain couldn't remove. So he says to me, "Okay, I'll be back in 5 minutes and the stain will be gone, okee dokey?" Then I say yes and truly, after 5 mins. the stain was gone and another shirt with a chocolate stain was sticking out of his bag. I say, "how did you do that?" Then he says, "It's really how dumb the spectator is...!" HAH!

4.) Praise and Worship, Classical, Gary Valenciano (not really a genre but I want it to be...)

5.) Sounds Like Joshua Dizon To Me (hahahahahaha! roflolz!)

6.) Pie? Hmm... Not so sure. But I know my friend hit his head on his doorway and lost his mind and could only say, "I LIKE PIE!!!"

7.) Anything. Yeah. As long as it comes from the heart. I fancy letters too!

See you the day after tomorrow!

From Joshua from his computer from a hotel from Califonia from USA from the world from God's Creation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home