5.18.2006

Did I tell you guys about disneyland?

I'm sorry bout that. 3 days before yesterday, I went to the happiest place on earth. And you know it's disneyland. YEY! But we went to Disney California Adventure First. We went to this animation studio that taught us how to draw Goofy. My Goofy wasn't really good. Haha. Wanna see it? Then we went to this movie theater where we watched a live play of Aladdin. "A whole new world....!" Very cool effects. In fact, I went back there the next day and taped it. When I come back, I might show you. Then we wentto the Monsters Inc. ride. But in the middle, it got stuck! So the lady had to come all over to us and bring us out by walking. Not much of a ride, eh? Then we rode this roller coaster which twisted round and round called Mulholland Madness. Now I got the feel of a roller coaster! Have you ridden it? Then we rode the big ferris wheel. That was boring. Then my 2 cousins went to California Screamin' and we were like waving at them and my ate kept screaming and screaming before it moved and my kuya tried to tell her we were waving. Haha. After that, we went to Disneyland, the real thing. We rode Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye. At first we thought it was just a temple we would walk through so all of us came. Then suddenly we arrived in a roller coaster jeep that looked like the one in the Indiana Jones movie. We zipped there and there. I ducked when the snake was hissing at me. Then skeletons touched me then arrows zipped through us. Then we stopped for a while and we saw a big and humongous boulder trying to squish us. Hahaha! I was so laughing and screaming at the same time coz we tried to move backwards but we couldn't and just as the boulder came close, we zipped forward in an underground trail. Then Indiana Jones appeared and said, "Now don't you tell me THAT wasn't fun!" Ang saya talaga. Then we went to the other side of Disneyland and rode Small World. "It's a small world after all (repeat 2x) ikt's a small, small world!" We rode in a small boat and cruised around the small world. IN about 10 mins, I saw England, the Philippines, Egypt, Mexico, Hawaii and etc. Then we went to the river side and watched Funtasmic. It was a spectacular show about Mickey's dreams and nightmares. A splendid show of fireworks and ingenious imagination. Then right after that we turned right and watch the Disney Fireworks, it wa sso beautiful. The fireworks burst into star shaped pieces and turned into rain and other beautiful stuff. How much do they spend there? "A dream is a wish your heart makes" "When you wish upon a star" Well, after that we left and I saw a star so I wished (actually prayed). I know that was a very short visit to Disneyland but that problem is gonna be resolved the next day. The next day, we went to Downtown Disney for a while then went to watch Aladdin at 2:00. Then we proceeded with the rides. We rode the water rafting where we are in a circle and we get wet because of water! XD! I'm soooooo corny, am i not? We rode the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters next where you ride and have to shoot stuff at the same time. That was fun. Then we watched a 3-d movie called "Honey, I shrunk the audience!" That's familiar, isn't it? So I had a fun time closing my eyes at the scary snake trying to bite me and the mice that went to the floor. And of course, getting shrunk.And then we ate some galactic pizza and went to the last ride I'll have that day. INDIANA JONES! WOOHOO! Haha. Again, this time there was a ceiling where I had to duck. My cousin didn't and it went through her. Haha! That's it in Disneyland.

Now the next day, we went to all the Jollibee stores. A each stop I ate. But I'm still not fat! HAHA!

The next day, we went to Universal Studios. First we went to Terminator 2 3-d movie. That was cool but my brother was crying. My favorite part was when Terminator swung by the machine and said "Asta la vista, baby!' Then BOOOOOOM! Cool. Then we went to Shrek but this time it was 4-d. It was a bout Lord Farquaad as a ghost and trying to catch Fiona. I always got wet when Donkey sneezed. Then we went to Back to the Future Ride. As you know, that's my favorite movie. So we went back in time to 1955, then to the dinosaur age, then before that. Then we watched an animal show that was so funny! We then went to the Studio Tour. You've been there, right? We went around the studios made. Studio 28 was, I can't believe it, PHANTOM OF THE OPERA! Then after that it was 5:30. And the only ride open was Jurassic Park. Klayre said it was cool so I tried it out. My mother and brother stayed because Gabby got scared. The ride was so cool. First we entered Jurassic Park and saw the dinosaurs peacefully. Then the T-Rex started to rampage the park. By the way, it was a water ride. A dinosaur spat water on my face! Yahoo! Then we went up and up and up. Then........AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! SPLASH! We fell vertically on an 84 foot waterfall. Astig! Then the next day, here I am tying this story. Okay. Bye! God Bless!

Joshua

P.S. I'm leaving at 10:30 PM May 18 and we'll arrive there 6:50 AM May 20. See you guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home