5.13.2006

Hello!

Hello! Josh to Jaz. Josh to Yanna. Josh to Nicah. Josh to Jem. Okay, okay. I'll excuse Nicah. But where are you guys? It's been 5 days since last post. Are you even visiting this site? Well, if you're seeing this post then you are. Hahahahahah!
So Las Vegas was a very high temperatured place. 100 degrees farentheit. Arrgh, I became darker than now. (I'm ALREADY dark and I became darker! roflolz! Imagine that!) Just when I became lighter, I became darker. Wahhhhh! Anyway, I'm out of Las Vegas (finally!). I remember what Jazper said, "We go to Las Vegas for Las Vegas, we watch the shows, visit the hotels; not just sack out in the hotel and go shopping." Tell you the truth, the only thing we did here is sleep in the big bed and my mom forced us to go shopping. Roflolz. Hey! Anyone gonna laugh with me? So I'm glad I'm here in Anaheim (is that correct spelling?) a.k.a. disney country. Sana maputi.... na ang... buhok ko.....! joke!
So... how's it there? How's PF? When can you be online so I could talk to you? (That's a question that hasn't been answered for a loooooooong time)

Joshua

P.S. Please reply. (smiley)

P.P.S. Congratulations! (if you don't know what it means forget it, but if you do, really, congratulations! (smiley))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home