5.02.2006

Hello!

Hey Yanna, I read your post. Btw, does "senti" mean sappy? Anyway, hi from America! We went on a 13 hour drive to L.A. from Sacramento yesterday. We took Highway 1 which was on a mountain beside the Pacific Ocean. It was winding and going up and my sister was scared already. Good thing we watched Shrek on the car so we wouldn't worry about the drive. We should have been in L.A. in 5 hours if we took the desert route but there's nothing there except sand and cactuses. Want to see me getting pricked by some plain old green but very interesting plants like cactuses? Now we're in Los Angeles and slept in my tita's house. Actually, not house but apartment. There was no room for us so we slept in the living room on the floor. Today we're checking in the Holiday Inn and I'm typing this as fast as I can before we leave. It's 3:47 AM there and you must be sleeping. (I didn't change my watch time yet) I miss you all. The day before yesterday I posted something. But it didn't appear coz' the internet in Sacramento was slow. I can repost it here if you like. It was about you not posting to me and I thinking you were abducted by aliens and were taken into their spaceship and then they examined you by poking small cylinders in your body and looking in their computer and then they tell you that they are school kids but they didn't look like normal school kids coz' they are alien and then they say this has been a field trip for them and they studied humans and then they bring you down and they left and you were so eager to tell your parents and probably us (pfkada) about aliens so I'll be fascinated by this scientific phenomenon and rediscover it but you accidentally hit your head on the front door because you didn't see it in front of you and you lost your minds, forgot about me and could only say "bwAAAAAHAHAHAHAAH!" or "I LIKE PIE!!" Hehe, that's what I wrote.
There's no YM here in this computer yet so I'm installing. Pretty soon I'll be able to talk. The noly time I'm online is probably noon there or earlier about 10 AM there. So please talk to me.

God Bless! From Joshua

P.S. Mi mancherai! (if you still remember what that means! hehe)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home