3.26.2006

First Post

Hey! Hi! This is SO cool! You know, this could really be handy when I go to Ateneo. All of us will be in different schools. Wait... Jem will be in GCF! Arrgh! Anyway, I'm gonna miss GCF. It made me a good Christian and it gave me good frie I can't believe it! (wipes something in my eye) Sana lang ma-end yun year happily. Yes. Prayer ko. Anyway, till nnds. Yes. Anyway, I'm gonna miss GCF and my laughter and smile. This is making me cry. At least all of us will have reunion parties every praise factory rehearsal! roflolz! Miss ya Jaz! April 8, hmm... I'll be abroad April 7 or 8, maybe. But T. Carol prayed to God that we will go on April 22! Just so I can go to camp! I just want everyone here to know that whatever happens, God has a plan for everything. Yeah! "When you don't understand...Trust His heart!" WOW! I'm already graduating!ext post...

1 Comments:

At 9:27 PM , Blogger Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy Ateneo Joshua... when it's time for the MC (miriam college) fair this year, I'll be sure to invite you! It'll be a lot of fun, and then all 4 of us can come! Anywayz, take care and God bless! love ya josh!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home