3.24.2006

Hurrah! Finally a way to keep in touch... without going on and offline.

Hello there Jasper, Joshua, Dianna, Nicole and Jem!!!! Wala lang... I just made this para we could keep in touch, you know naman me! Kasi naman, I miss you guys so much!!! Pero summer na.. meaning lots of PF summer activites and church stuff. Pero wala naman si Jasper..... :'( okay lang, Jem and I will have lots of fun at Kids' Camp! Which by the way I'm hoping all of you could go to... if only. *breaks into song* hello?! it's only P1,500 for a 3 day trip to Laguna, and we'll all be together! Parang so worth it kaya! So please try to make it... :)

I've only invited Jasper to be a part of this blog team (meaning he can post stuff here with his kwentos and stuff), so I'm just waiting for all of you others to get your own. Sige na! it'll be so cool. Just let me know. SO until all of us have a blogger account... See you guys! Labshu all and miss you guys so much. Feel free to comment. hehe. GOD bless and ingatzster.

PS this is NICAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home